Wandering Hand Trouble

I haven't spoke to my dad for years now. I can't forgive him for what he did to our mum. He dumped her and he didn't provide a penny for her or any of us kids. He didn't give a toss about any of us. In more recent years he's tried to make up with Anne and me. Anne has recently let him in her house, but I won't have him in mine. He now lives with a woman called Dot. They're not married or anything. I've met her and she seems really nice. I just can't imagine what she sees in him. Anyway, you'll probably get to meet him too while you're over in England. I thought you should meet him. I mean, he is your grandfather after all. But I just want to warn you about him because he can be quite offensive and he still suffers from the old wandering hand trouble. I'm sorry to tell you all this, but it is best that you know everything, the good and the bad. No family is perfect.