Jam Butties 'n' Johnny Problems

I remember that when I made love with Neil on the living room floor of his parents' house in Windsor the Johnny came off inside me. But I never imagined I was carrying his child. I didn't even like Neil that much. He was a bit of a snob, your dad. He thought himself way above me, and he was a bit of a mummy's boy too. He always came to the factory that's where I met him with jam sandwiches that his mother had made him for his lunch. I felt sorry for him, really; watching this grown man eat these little jam butties. It couldn't have been very nourishing for him. He was an engineer at Thomson & Waleys, and I just got chatting to him one lunchtime and then he asked me out on a date. For me, he was a bit of company while Johnny was away. Neil had a car, he liked going dancing, and he even took me away to the coast a couple of times.